9.14.2008

Adventures

So I get to do some pretty cool things because of my husband and his second job. Last year at Telluride, I was a booth babe for Joe Banamassa. I was asked to sell his CDs and shirts. Steve helped me out and it was quite an experience. We had people asking us which CD was the best. Steve knew Joe because he built him an amp, but hadn't listened to every CD and I had only heard one CD on the way to Colorado. We sold lots of CDs that night and got paid with t-shirts. Oh and I also got to meet Crosby Loggins, son of Kenny. He has a great CD out there if you are looking for some good music.

This year I got to stand back stage during the Gov't Mule concert. Steve just spent 3 days building an amp for Warren Haynes. He is the front man for Gov't Mule and also a guitarest for The Allman Brothers Band. Don, Steve's business partner, was able to get us back stage so we wouldn't have to stand with the masses. It was a pretty cool experience. If you check out the pictures, that is Warren wearing a Category 5 shirt. So very cool! Later that night we heard just Warren play an accoustic guitar show with his brand new Category 5 amp. It was amazing. If I figure out how to post the video I took of it, I will.



post signature



No comments: