Our first week of school has officially ended! Christopher is now a 5th grader and gets to ride his bike to school. This was a rather stressful event for me. He and I had spent several days before school started learning the route. He was having difficulty remembering all of the turns, so I as extremely nervous about him riding to school. By Sunday night he had remembered all the turns and made it all the way to school and back! Just to be sure though, Steve followed him Monday morning (C had no idea). He is quite proud of himself and seems to like his new independence! I will post some pictures of him this weekend with his new haircut.
As for me, my students are priceless, but I am completely exhausted. In fact I fell asleep at 8:15 last night. At least today was jeans day and I have a 3 day weekend to recover!

No comments:
Post a Comment